#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

pray for The People's Bridge

She is a Legend

β€œV” is for Victory for Warrior Princess Veronica! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
A fearless beacon of light in the darkest of places, may God unite us in furthering your needed assistance here on earth Dear! πŸ™
We Love You❀️ β€œV” ❀️ See You Soon! ❀️

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Keeping her in my prayers....we need the good guys here to stand with us and take this world back!

Sending you love and light Veronica!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ»πŸŒˆπŸ¦‹
Get well soon! The world needs you with your quick humour and wit and strength of character!!πŸ•ŠπŸŒΉ
I love your cheeky grin in this photo!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŽπŸΈπŸ‘€

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

So happy to see you vertical!! Sending you much love and prayers for a speedy recovery Veronica. πŸ™β€οΈ

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

This is an older picture!

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Continued prayers...Gods warrior....your strength faith in the plan are inspiring, as are you.

πŸ™πŸŒ·

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our childrenβ€οΈπŸš‚πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Thank you God!!

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our childrenβ€οΈπŸš‚πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Thank you God!!

Thank you God!!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

She is under the protection of Christ himself, NCSWIC