Only people mentioned by @TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

I pray someone in her family gets her the hell out of that death camp (hospital) & onto some legitimate & trustworthy drugs.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

“V” is for Victory for Warrior Princess Veronica! 🇺🇸
A fearless beacon of light in the darkest of places, may God unite us in furthering your needed assistance here on earth Dear! 🙏
We Love You❤️ “V” ❤️ See You Soon! ❤️

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Sending you love and light Veronica!! 😊😇🙏🏻🌈🦋
Get well soon! The world needs you with your quick humour and wit and strength of character!!🕊🌹
I love your cheeky grin in this photo!! 😉😎🐸👀

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Keeping her in my prayers....we need the good guys here to stand with us and take this world back!

(9) Show this thread

just checked in on her on Telegram. Vitals are up and need to stay up! ❤️💪🏻#WeLoveYou#ThePeoplesBridge@veronicawolkski

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication

She scolded me when I first got on here and I love her for it. Demons have been ordered.

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication

Thank you for the update... so worried, will continue prayers...

(2) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Praying.