Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Goodness ya'll they had the TV set on the news today on either 2, 4, or 5, I think 5 and it was the first time I have listened to that in months and months.

I track Fox news to keep up with the enemy usually, but oh my goodness!!!!!
No wonder so many are still so asleep, ya'll take a listen I have never heard so many damn outright lies on the news in my life.

If you listen to that shit you would not have any damn idea what is going on.
I mean it WAS BAD!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

SpouseAnon is watching Hannity. I can't stand to listen. He believes the Fake News, and disregards everything I have been telling him for decades. Sheesh!

For some reason, everytime I hear his voice, my stomach turns.🤢 Must be that "gut feeling " thing. HGTV is what's on here 75% of the time.

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @rAnnbci in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Have Faith to her Publication

I get the same feeling!
We watch Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives and
Guy's Grocery Games. He's a hometown local.
Also watch Chopped. Primarily cooking shows as we cook together.

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Are you who I was talking to about my kittens?

(1) Show this thread