Goodness ya'll they had the TV set on the news today on either 2, 4, or 5, I think 5 and it was the first time I have listened to that in months and months.

I track Fox news to keep up with the enemy usually, but oh my goodness!!!!!
No wonder so many are still so asleep, ya'll take a listen I have never heard so many damn outright lies on the news in my life.

If you listen to that shit you would not have any damn idea what is going on.
I mean it WAS BAD!

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

100% B.S. I have tried a few times to see what's going on and it lasted a couple minutes.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

ALL THE WORLD'S A STAGE... said some smart guy...

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

SpouseAnon is watching Hannity. I can't stand to listen. He believes the Fake News, and disregards everything I have been telling him for decades. Sheesh!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

when we were young we liked milk, when we matured we liked meat...

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

For some reason, everytime I hear his voice, my stomach turns.🤢 Must be that "gut feeling " thing. HGTV is what's on here 75% of the time.

(3) Show this thread