Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

n, you want to believe that your country, your military, your loved ones were doing everything they can to get you out and home safe and sound. That’s what I want to believe. I’m done beating on who’s in charge (we must deal with that later), I want to see all our citizens brought out of Afghanistan alive, safe and sound.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

War has always been about money..nothing more..the grab of assets or natural resources from whomever they wanted it from. Its a 2 sides sword...THEY get to commit this crime all while playing on the sympathy of all of us that care about ALL LIVES...WHAT I AM DONE WITH IS LETTING THEM THROW FALSE FLAGS, WARS OR WHATEVER THEY HELL THEY WANT TO DISTRACT US FROM TAKING OUR COUNTRY BACK...BY RUNNING A MUCK WITH OUR TAX MONEY...WHILE POISONING US EVERYDAY WITH FOOD, AIR AND WATER....this war just isnt in Afgahanistan...this WAR has been burning in ALL countries for A VERYYYYY long time. Just yesterday I read a story from October 2020..where 4 NEW BORNS died because of the covid restriction would NOT allow them to travel...I call that WAR...ON MANKIND. sorry end of my rant.

πŸ™πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜I agree 100 percent. Tell me any time, anything, I will listen because I am on your side and feel the same exact way.

Patriots listen to me all the time, too, so I am still strong because of it.
😁😁😁

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

awe..thank you!! 😁.. yes we do have to stick together. 😊.. and I too am here for you as well. πŸ˜ŠπŸ™‚πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ‘

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜πŸ™πŸ’‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

(1) Show this thread