n, you want to believe that your country, your military, your loved ones were doing everything they can to get you out and home safe and sound. That’s what I want to believe. I’m done beating on who’s in charge (we must deal with that later), I want to see all our citizens brought out of Afghanistan alive, safe and sound.

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

War has always been about money..nothing more..the grab of assets or natural resources from whomever they wanted it from. Its a 2 sides sword...THEY get to commit this crime all while playing on the sympathy of all of us that care about ALL LIVES...WHAT I AM DONE WITH IS LETTING THEM THROW FALSE FLAGS, WARS OR WHATEVER THEY HELL THEY WANT TO DISTRACT US FROM TAKING OUR COUNTRY BACK...BY RUNNING A MUCK WITH OUR TAX MONEY...WHILE POISONING US EVERYDAY WITH FOOD, AIR AND WATER....this war just isnt in Afgahanistan...this WAR has been burning in ALL countries for A VERYYYYY long time. Just yesterday I read a story from October 2020..where 4 NEW BORNS died because of the covid restriction would NOT allow them to travel...I call that WAR...ON MANKIND. sorry end of my rant.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

🙏👊😁I agree 100 percent. Tell me any time, anything, I will listen because I am on your side and feel the same exact way.

Patriots listen to me all the time, too, so I am still strong because of it.
😁😁😁

(1) Show this thread