Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

Have you ever considered the possibility that they (Q) are using their (illuminati) numbers and symbols against them? As to say to reverse them? All numbers are actually from God. They illuminati have used these numbers for evil.

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

We will not. Feel so bad for the ones who already took the jab. Almost lost my bro-in-law in April and my dad last November. My friend was just sent home to die last week because of the jab. Another friend has Graves disease and thyroid eye disease because of the jab. It's very sad, but no one is tying it to the jab. And no one believes what I tell them, including my spouse.
It's a mad, mad world!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

I know so sad, my Mom and Sister went behind my back and took it. MOM was already not in good health but has been worse since,

(1) Show this thread

If People get Jabbed after watching this they are beyond saving
https://videopress.com/v/p8R7ebPy

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

Awwh now Nana will never give up on them, we need to take as many with us as possible, it is fixable.

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE TAKE THE SHOT OF GENOCIDE. YOU ARE A FREE BEING.