Empath, Lightworker, MAGA Devotee, DJT IS OUR PRESIDENT, WWG1WGA. Sending out LOVE and LIGHT to the WHOLE WORLD daily.

You know, I sometimes read the "news" and of course I research all the behind the scenes (MAGA, Q, Truth, alternative media) that I can possibly find. What I see happening is only the people with Trump Derangement Syndrom will really throw a fit or be in shock over the DECLAS and they will continue to DENY. The sheep will just continue blindly on until someone stops them to ask them a question to awaken them. They don't care about any of this stuff. They are unaware they live in a world entirely of their own making. I AM AWAKE. LET'S DO THIS AND SAVE THE SHEEP!

In response Lori Noble to her Publication

I tried to talk with my sister in law, she lost it. She had to go on a trip with all her Dem friends. She said she had to get away from reality.

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

I have not talked to my SIL at all. She got mean & Hateful but I did not say one word about she came after me for 3 days.😂🤣 I know I got to her ☺️

In response Marlene van to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @wolfonguard in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from wolf on guard, click on at the bottom under it