You know, I sometimes read the "news" and of course I research all the behind the scenes (MAGA, Q, Truth, alternative media) that I can possibly find. What I see happening is only the people with Trump Derangement Syndrom will really throw a fit or be in shock over the DECLAS and they will continue to DENY. The sheep will just continue blindly on until someone stops them to ask them a question to awaken them. They don't care about any of this stuff. They are unaware they live in a world entirely of their own making. I AM AWAKE. LET'S DO THIS AND SAVE THE SHEEP!

Only people mentioned by @LNoble in this post can reply

In response Lori Noble to her Publication

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

I tried to talk with my sister in law, she lost it. She had to go on a trip with all her Dem friends. She said she had to get away from reality.

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

A small person in a small town ,Patriot looking for truth and freedom ,A pooper scooper at a no kill shelter Beverly Animal Shelter

I hear ya

very true Lori, i have a few of those in my circle as hard as i try there is no convincing them therefore my sister and I have stopped trying to open their eyes, and they will just have to see it with their own eyes, and when that happens they will be knocking on our door wanting to know WTH is going on☺️

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

❤️