If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

what do you think? approved? more media lies, coercion attempts? another trap/sting op?

Only people mentioned by @hereforThePatriotParty in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #Trump2020 #Maga #Q #17 #Patriot #TheBestIsYetToCome #DigitalSoldier #FightLikeAFlynn #GodWins Jesus is My Lord And Savior

Dr. Jane Ruby says the FDA approval of the Pfizer 'vaccine' is ILLEGAL, and she joins Stew to expose the contents of the package insert, ingredients and methods that violate all FDA regulations.
https://rumble.com/vll770-breaking-fda-approval-is-illegal-new-world-order-horror-described-by-austra.html

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response Awake Now to her Publication

thank you! anyway you could post with date to prove its the most recent document? dont want anyone thinking we’re looking at original eua from momths ago

In response Awake Now to her Publication

Let me go back and see if i can find it!!

(2) Show this thread

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

well i bwt the bottles still have the wrong name 😂😂 also if taking you have the right to choose. require a sealed botle of regenerone. require the open it it front of you, require they open the needle in front if you. require they hand you the insert. my guess is they dont have that one..you arent refusing you are requestiong your choice.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

A new vax should start at the begining before being liscenced

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

They should all be publicly executed every last complicit pos.