This is a MUST watch!! ... MILITARY INSIDER: They Panicked When They Saw The Future, NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING #wwg1wga#QANON#MAGA

Only people mentioned by @Q1776Q in this post can reply

American patriot of Hispanic origin, prolife, Christian, proud deplorable, spouse of retired soldier served OIF/OEF, Major Trump supporter

This guy—Bill Brockbrader who called himself a Navy Seal was a proven fraud by real Navy Seal Don Shipley. He was also convicted of child molestation-on one video he admitted to dating a 17 year old (unbeknownst to him🙄) turns out the girl was really 11 according to some reports. So yeah, I do not trust anything out his mouth……

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Just think how frustrated
The trafficked children have been
waiting to be saved from horror.
Remember this quote, I understand it now!
Ask not what your country can do for you,
but what you can do for your country.

Hold on to your positive energy dont let anyone take it from you. No one. Make your day great !! We are alive woohoo
Time will tell for all. 🙏🤗💞💗👋

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response arba happihr to her Publication

you are on point👏🏻👊😌

(1) Show this thread

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

This is great to hear however do you think this will prevent Patriots from acting and becoming more involved in their local politics because "nothing can stop what's coming?" I want to do all I can to help speed this damn thing up!! I'm tired of all the bull shit we're having to put up with and being exposed to! 🇺🇲

Patriot, MAGA, Jesus Is King, Family First, 2A, making common sense common again, looking forward to justice being served. I FBAP.

are the 7 moves 7 years of the tribulation?

Ret Mil - Been There Seen It Done It Got the T-Shirt. Warrior In Christ putting on the Whole Armor of God. In the Republic of Texas.

Link?

Still wanna know from thirty years agoish since I was told WHAT Looking Glass looks like. Is it a program?

Patriot, MAGA, Jesus Is King, Family First, 2A, making common sense common again, looking forward to justice being served. I FBAP.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I believe Looking Glass is from Palintir technologies and I think it is a huge data analytics platform that predicts outcomes.

(1) Show this thread

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

Feels reassuring. Thanks for sharing. 💕

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Great Video!