Nanoparticles that are used in vaccines transfer electrons using resonance energy transfer that produces free radicals that creates an imbalance to antioxidants causing oxidative stress ultimately leading to the cause of cancer.

fenbendiazole... there is a clinical trial for giablastima by john hopkins thst is looking very good.. its about the stucture of the INNERWALLS OF CELLS.. they didnt know cells have innerwalls.. I was in human consumtion form for paradites under the name of “ Vermox” gave to my kids 4 worms ...I take it every 6 months as a preventative( im over 65) Mac ... u dhould check into the workings of that in cells .. id be hapoy to follow it

In response The Mac to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quarkfear in this post can reply

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication

just finishing a prevenative course

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I use Chlorine Dioxide for my COPD. When I caught CV19 i used it ,C, D3 and cough drops and was over it in days.

is it only prostate cancer that it cures?

In response Tara Driscoll to her Publication

no it has shown resukts in most unoperable cancers/ brain/pancreas/ liver

(1) Show this thread
In response The Mac to his Publication

Hyperpolarization is when the membrane potential becomes more negative at a particular spot on the neuron's membrane, while depolarization is when the membrane potential becomes less negative (more positive). ... The opening of channels that let positive ions flow into the cell can cause depolarization.

(1) Show this thread