Nanoparticles that are used in vaccines transfer electrons using resonance energy transfer that produces free radicals that creates an imbalance to antioxidants causing oxidative stress ultimately leading to the cause of cancer.

Only people mentioned by @TheMac in this post can reply

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response The Mac to his Publication

fenbendiazole... there is a clinical trial for giablastima by john hopkins thst is looking very good.. its about the stucture of the INNERWALLS OF CELLS.. they didnt know cells have innerwalls.. I was in human consumtion form for paradites under the name of “ Vermox” gave to my kids 4 worms ...I take it every 6 months as a preventative( im over 65) Mac ... u dhould check into the workings of that in cells .. id be hapoy to follow it

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication

In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication

just finishing a prevenative course

(5) Show this thread
In response The Mac to his Publication

Prove me wrong or shove the vaccines up your arses where the sun does not shine.