Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I always wondered why church is in a building that blocks off God’s creations.

You step into nature and you literally feel God.

But then I remembered that freemasons are deceiving little bastards and it all makes sense.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

30 yrs ago (next week☺️) my husband and I planned on getting married in our church that literally looks like a spaceship! Then I found this beautiful park with a gazebo surrounded by huge trees, flowers and a lake. I knew I had to get married there. Went back and spoke to the priest who was going to marry us and he said he would not perform the ceremony because “it was not in a house of God”🤔🤔🤔

My what an ugly church. So who "performed" the wedding? I need to hear "the rest of the story"!

In response Denni USA to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @WonderBird in this post can reply

In response Cookie Lover to her Publication

Lol. We ended up finding a Justice of the Peace to perform the ceremony who carried a handgun under his suitcoat and loved to crack jokes to my husband and I under his breath during the entire ceremony. Oh well....30 years later and we’re still together. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣❤️

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response Denni USA to his Publication

Congrats on a long lived marriage, the only thing money cannot buy! Hope you enjoy 30+ more.

And thanks for the rest of the story.

(1) Show this thread