An Artist who loves God, My Family, My Country, President Trump, My Pom Teddy, Animals, Nature, Flower Gardening, Photography, Bicycling!

Since being suspended on Twitter, I joined every cotton-pick' group to get my news! When I saw Discord shut down "Santa", I gave them an "X". Does it seem strange that a group/site is called "Discord" which means people arguing, being hostile, or having conflict with one another? When I went to download the Telegram app. what appears in the corner of the page? Twitter bird icon! So, they must be connected. I never made it to Parlor, Gab is too slow, I like Rumble and so far, this site this is pretty cool. My plan is to follow everyone, spread/share news like manure and watch everthing grow!

Mother, wife, student-of-the-world. Author, photographer, graphic designer. Lapsed Mensan, conservative, libertarian, pagan, Anglo-American.

In response Artist Vicki to her Publication

I have lost two accounts in the past week - Twitter for asking the Patriot Party for contact info. And then my Discord account with the Santa purge. Taking a few hits for the side is fine, but it's a bit ridiculous. MeWe is okay, but I agree with your assessment of Gab. Rumble may be an issue in the future as well, but not yet.

Only people mentioned by @17_Goats in this post can reply

In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication

I have heard that MeWe is owed by Facebook. When I typed that in one day it would not let me post it. So I think it is true!

Mother, wife, student-of-the-world. Author, photographer, graphic designer. Lapsed Mensan, conservative, libertarian, pagan, Anglo-American.

Ah, thanks. I wondered.

Tired of being kicked off Twitter. Wife. Mother. MAGA. Hold that line!

who owns MeWe? I remember hearing they weren't friendlies.

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

In response John Wayne to his Publication

China, ultimately, is my understanding

Tired of being kicked off Twitter. Wife. Mother. MAGA. Hold that line!

In response John Wayne to his Publication

The last thing I did on Twitter was share a post about the Gamestop Wall Street madness. Apparently that is ALSO not allowed.

(2) Show this thread