An Artist who loves God, My Family, My Country, President Trump, My Pom Teddy, Animals, Nature, Flower Gardening, Photography, Bicycling!

Since being suspended on Twitter, I joined every cotton-pick' group to get my news! When I saw Discord shut down "Santa", I gave them an "X". Does it seem strange that a group/site is called "Discord" which means people arguing, being hostile, or having conflict with one another? When I went to download the Telegram app. what appears in the corner of the page? Twitter bird icon! So, they must be connected. I never made it to Parlor, Gab is too slow, I like Rumble and so far, this site this is pretty cool. My plan is to follow everyone, spread/share news like manure and watch everthing grow!

I have lost two accounts in the past week - Twitter for asking the Patriot Party for contact info. And then my Discord account with the Santa purge. Taking a few hits for the side is fine, but it's a bit ridiculous. MeWe is okay, but I agree with your assessment of Gab. Rumble may be an issue in the future as well, but not yet.

In response Artist Vicki to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Wyoming_Freyja in this post can reply

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

In response Lori Svensen to her Publication

MeWe is actively banning#STOPTHESTEAL posts

Mother, wife, student-of-the-world. Author, photographer, graphic designer. Lapsed Mensan, conservative, libertarian, pagan, Anglo-American.

In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication

Ah, thanks. I wondered.

In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication

I have heard that MeWe is owed by Facebook. When I typed that in one day it would not let me post it. So I think it is true!

(3) Show this thread