🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

🔴The Fraud & Death Administration.

Seriously, y'all.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

ya, well that is not the same thing they are giving humans. Seriously FDA, stop it!!!

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

lol i took the ivermectin paste they give to horses 🐴🙄😂 My hubby’s idea

oh no, I think that’s no bueno for humans. 🥴 Hubbys! 😂

In response IN THE LANE to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

yep, there's some debate on that. but yeh, i was reluctant... and though hubby didn't have any side effects. I did. I had headaches, and was very dizzy... like vertigo (could walk into walls type of dizzy). And I did have sharp shooting pain in my ear, so the dizzyness makes sense. I'm thinking about contacting American Frontline Doctors and seeing what they think would be a good alternative to the vaccine. I already take all the recommended supplements (Zinc, D3, C. and others). My family MD first said DON'T take vaccine.... then he says DO take the vaccine. These guys don't know if they're coming or going. imo LOL That doesn't promote a whole lot of confidence in his Medical advice to me.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response IN THE LANE to her Publication

Yes, my body doesn’t react real well to most meds so I don’t take anything unless its absolutely necessary. I do better just going the natural route and beefing up the antioxidants. I take all the supplements too except I curtailed the zinc. It really upsets my stomach and makes me naucious for some reason…a little better with a meal. I actually think I had covid in Nov/2019 when I got back from NYC. It was before they were really testing for it and I never went back to see if I had the antibodies but it was the worse upper respiratory I’ve had. I thought I had pneumonia. 🥴.

Good idea to contact FLDocs. Let us know what you find out. Totally agree about the confidence level. So many contradictions it’s hard to know. Take care… 👍😀

(1) Show this thread