🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

🔴The Fraud & Death Administration.

Seriously, y'all.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

ya, well that is not the same thing they are giving humans. Seriously FDA, stop it!!!

lol i took the ivermectin paste they give to horses 🐴🙄😂 My hubby’s idea

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @In_The_Lane in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response IN THE LANE to her Publication

oh no, I think that’s no bueno for humans. 🥴 Hubbys! 😂

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

yep, there's some debate on that. but yeh, i was reluctant... and though hubby didn't have any side effects. I did. I had headaches, and was very dizzy... like vertigo (could walk into walls type of dizzy). And I did have sharp shooting pain in my ear, so the dizzyness makes sense. I'm thinking about contacting American Frontline Doctors and seeing what they think would be a good alternative to the vaccine. I already take all the recommended supplements (Zinc, D3, C. and others). My family MD first said DON'T take vaccine.... then he says DO take the vaccine. These guys don't know if they're coming or going. imo LOL That doesn't promote a whole lot of confidence in his Medical advice to me.

(1) Show this thread