Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Billions more $ for big pharma.

#vaccines#BigPharma#Plandemic

Someone just posted this screenshot from fda.gov
The EUA was extended, there was no approval of the pfizer jab
The MSM is lying again, tsk tsk

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Starry_Peacock in this post can reply

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Sound familiar, cough, cough election!!

#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

I smell another Brilliant Military STING operation. Let's see who takes or took the bait, gets or got trapped, and what the outcome will be.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response John Atkison to his Publication

Well New York is already demanding all school teachers, etc. take the jab so that's one group already marked for massive lawsuits

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

In response John Atkison to his Publication

when you read the headlines that were put out, where they specifically say the fda approved this so now the military will be mandated to take this particular vaccine. there's more than meets the eye here. my wish is this means the military are getting ready to clean house so to speak.

(2) Show this thread