Listen here is the thing:

Let's be clear the evils, and by evils Nana means satan, reptilians,& dracos, & the corrupt soulless demon families they have created that have ruled the Earth since time began for us, these evils have manipulate the books of the Bible, religion, our food, our entire planet in every facet of our lives to keep us in fear.

Why? Because if we are in constant fear we had little chance of discovering their deception& the internal powers of our soul our God has given us!
They PURPOSEFULLY only gave you the information of God's words that gave the appearance of fear, almost a slave image of how we are to live for God or BE PUNISHED & PUNISHED &PUNISHED, creating an image of living for God in service to him that was awful, painful,& so full of difficulty & pain that most would forever view it as too hard & non fulfilling to do.

THIS WAS ON PURPOSE SO THAT YOU WOULD NOT DISCOVER YOUR SOUL POWERS & THE PURE JOY & BEAUTY OF IT & LIVING FOR GOD.
@wainthepain

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

The trick is to make one fear for the body tying one to the flesh and diminish the value of ones soul.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

They have pulled off many tricks

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

fear blocks healing. your soul power is diminished. God told you "be not afraid for I am with you" GOD is supreme healer of all nations.

(2) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

That is why the grace message is so important for people to hear and understand. The message most churches teach are to keep people under the law. This involves relying on what we do rather on what Jesus did for us. Jesus came to set the captives (us) free.
An excellent ministry of grace is Livinggodministries.net There are numerous teachings on the true gospel, forgiveness, spiritual warfare, etc. The New Covenant is meant to set people free, but many never walk thru that door to freedom. 😇

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

When you connect to the God consciousness and you find the true pure joy in doing things for others you live in such a happy place that negatives have a hard time sticking to you.

When I connect with God I do not feel anything but love.
It is that simple!

Love is the 5th and most important element, just like they showed us in that movie.

You may think it a wakky ass movie but so many truths in it.
Right in front of our faces the whole time.

Love is and has always been the KEYSTONE to everything.
Without it nothing else matters or works.

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Nana is so gonna steal this!

(1) Show this thread

Well said Nana.