Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Trump’s words were powerful.

they are powerful.
,when I dont get the mark on whats what, i default to where the digits confirm i can trust the plan, and think for my self. Q said:becareful of who you follow. Look what was scripted, 45 + to the [jabs],now we know thats not so..and we know there are many meanings to what Potus says..we are to be vigilant and trust our research,and hold the line. That to me is, exactly that and to remember that, we are backed by the most golden of all goldens, yes God! but The TRUMPteam! ... If The Trump looked liked [them] all of a sudden, i hold the line and trust there is a good explaination for that anyway it goes. We may not understanding the optics, but understand The TRUMP, He's with us. Where We would be without him,god is cringing on that note.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from memes matter, click on at the bottom under it