Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

they are powerful.
,when I dont get the mark on whats what, i default to where the digits confirm i can trust the plan, and think for my self. Q said:becareful of who you follow. Look what was scripted, 45 + to the [jabs],now we know thats not so..and we know there are many meanings to what Potus says..we are to be vigilant and trust our research,and hold the line. That to me is, exactly that and to remember that, we are backed by the most golden of all goldens, yes God! but The TRUMPteam! ... If The Trump looked liked [them] all of a sudden, i hold the line and trust there is a good explaination for that anyway it goes. We may not understanding the optics, but understand The TRUMP, He's with us. Where We would be without him,god is cringing on that note.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

President Donald J. Trump is the Real Leader of the United States of America.

He had the entire crowd thunder "Make America Great Again"

Real Power derived from Loyalty.

powerful yet he encourages people to get vaxxed. hmmm interesting

Seriously, how is promoting the V helping anything? I know prople who would not have taken it that have now taken it bc if Trump took it, it must be safe. WHAT THE HECK?

#17 timestamp! Copy that!!! Potus the one and only kicked a$$ and took names. Loved the comments about Patton, and how youre going to kick bydone out of the 'whitehouse.' 😂😂😂

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

President breaks/reverses [their] spells with his words. If people only knew the battle between good and evil is real.

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

👊

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

How....? I didnt listen to him except last 15 min .sounded like the same ole speech to me. Nothing exciting for me.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

blah blah blah why dont you shut the fuck up no one really cares what you have to say...just saying

(1) Show this thread