Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Sunday reminder:

HCQ is a vaccine.

The experimental jab is NOT.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

I’ll take homeopathic remedies for $1,000 Alex!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana takes all of these every day plus quininne & vit k2 and a few more.

Just be careful with quinine. It can reduce the amount of acetylcholine your muscles need to function, including your heart. Use when needed, not daily.💙

And don't forget about methylcobalamin (B12), which is needed for every cell in the body to function.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Photon in this post can reply

Married to a 🚒,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Sadly I have MTHFR and the COMT snp and cant tolerate methyls. 😭

In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication

Who told you that? Oh my. Your liver can't convert cyanocobalamin to methylcobalamin. That's why you should take the methyl-B12 form, cause it goes to work in the body right away. You also need methylfolate.

Always get a 2nd opinion!

https://drruscio.com/mthfr-diet/

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Thanks for sharing, my doc says no more than 10 to 12 oz tonic water with quinine per day and that is what I have used for over a year. It seems to make the most difference in connecting to my guide, I do also take b12 and others every day as well.