Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈfor you veronica

God please watch over this woman!

Prayers

Everything is energy. πŸ’« MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™@vincentkennedy

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

God bless this woman. She has been carrying a heavy load for so many for so long.

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

Praying for you Veronica - thanking God you're being given Ivermectin...whoever ordered it isn't a dummy, hopefully that means you're in good hands.

WWG1WGA! πŸ˜‰πŸŒ΄πŸ™ Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

πŸ™πŸŒ΄

Questions like Directions to the Truth

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

God woke me up for a reason. πŸ™ Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

May the angels gather around Veronica to comfort and heal her. Praying for a speedy recovery. God Bless this Beautiful Patriot! πŸ™πŸ‘ΌβœοΈβ€

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™ Prayers abound. May the White Light of our Lord Jesus Christ heal, surround and protect you. In Christ's name I pray...

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Dear Heavenly Father, please wrap your loving, healing arms around Veronice... with all your army of angels... to heal her and keep her in the best of care with good hearts and sound minds. In Christ’s name I pray. we love you, Veronica. β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Patriot - wake since March 2020 - still learning!

B12, Zinc and prayers! Feel better Warrior! You have the prayers of many!

OH NO!!!
Heavenly Father guard our precious friend, Patriot, and truth fighter, Veronica as she battles on!!! Thank you for giving her your strength when she may be weak. We love you faithfully!! In Jesus name AMEN!!β™₯️

Get well soon, Veronica.
America needs You! β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE ASK FOR YOU TO GIVE MIRACULOUS HEALING TO VERONICA IN THE NAME OF JESUS AMEN THANK YOU PLEASE PROTECT OUR NATIONAL TREASURE PATRIOTS STAND WWG1WGA WW

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

Praying without ceasing! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Blessings and much love to you, my sister Warrior Princess! πŸ™β€οΈ

πŸ™

Trump is my President! Ready for the New America! WWG1WGA

❀️Praying for you Veronica! You have been inspiring me since the day I logged into Twitter last March. I love you and am praying for you and asking God to send his Angels to surround you and heal you quickly!

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA

πŸ™πŸ™

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

lifting Veronica in prayer πŸ™β€οΈ
may JESUS heal and comfort you
Amen

Grandmother to 3, No DM's please, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Knowledge is power!

Sending prayers your way! Love and Respect!

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠πŸ”₯β™ˆβœ Almost Time πŸ•° Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...πŸ˜βœ¨πŸŽ‡βœ¨

i dont know her story ,but beautiful lady ill pray. ill also pray that your blood type isnt type 0, and if it is get the hell outta there...

please father watch over this woman, you know why, and you know why it concerns me, please let it be in your holy grace to give her strength and guidance before the cdc can get to her. for there is no medicine like your love father, we all pray you shower her with your holy love, please send your warrior arch angel Michael to protect her Lord let no harm come to this woman in Gods name - Amen

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response michael griggs to his Publication

I've heard there is an issue with a certain blood type - but haven't found more info that just that. Can you share please?

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™β€

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ55πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

Prayers Veronica!!!! πŸ™β€οΈ

β€οΈπŸ™

πŸ™πŸŒŸ

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Praying for you Ms. Veronica! You got this! Speedy recovery in progress! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus You know all about Veronica. She is a very special and brave women as You know. We ask your healing touch upon her. Please comfort her and sustain her. Restore her to full health so she can continue Your mission. In Jesus Name, Amen

Prayers for you dear Veronica.πŸ™πŸ˜₯πŸ˜žπŸ™

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ