Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Sunday reminder:

HCQ is a vaccine.

The experimental jab is NOT.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

its odd how they say aids infected cant take this medicine against parasites that is said to take out the spike protein..makes me think this is the cure for aids👀🍿🌯meme found

In response memes matter to her Publication

You are correct!!! All of these patented viruses were created with Parasites which is why anti-parasitics work. The best one out there is Mimosa Pudica Seed. It's the brilliant pathogen to deliver a program through. Parasites are tiny, single-celled, can attach to tissues, hide well in mucous, feed on sugar, and thrive in acidic stressed tissues. They reprogram the RNA of the parasite's DNA to affect the body in a specific way. Remember this, there is NO SUCH THING AS A VIRUS. what they call a virus is the body's kicked off fragment waste from an immune response to a PATHOGEN. The pathogen can be bacterial, fungal, parasitic, chemical, or radiation. It takes a wild turn, modern science can not find a source for parasites in our evolutionary history. They are not natural to earth. Please everyone order Mimosa Pudica seed and take it quarterly. We breathe this in through chemtrails, ingest them through the food and water supply, and should cleanse them out regularly. Zeolites AV too!

Best explanation yet. This goes right along with the degredation of our food supply, and government regulations for health. They turn us into a hosbitable host environment for parasites.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JHPatriots in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bootsie 1776, click on at the bottom under it