Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I haven’t seen a lot of Anons comparing drop#s to future or past dates. Maybe we should investigate it further.

can someone explain how people suddenly change in the middle of Trump’s speech?

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TraZ in this post can reply

In response Tracy Hill to her Publication

Camera angles. Here some lines to help get an idea for the different perspectives.

John 17:3 This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ. Psalm 83:18

i think it depends on the camera angle of which network your watching from.

In response Rena Charboneau to his Publication

I thoufht rhat BUT if the lady in the glasses is on his left shouldnt she always be on his left no matter what angle? totally confused lol

(1) Show this thread

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that. My sisters and I all had different pictures depending on which app. Strange!

In response Laza Tey to her Publication

More camera angles It's just different portions of the audience. Some more lines to get an idea of the perspective change. Tele lenses do be weird like that.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

gotta love those "glitches"
I see you!

Looks like he moved over a little as the guy in the black baseball cap & the woman in the sunglasses were at 1 side of him on 1 picture then at the other on next so then you see the guy with the hat on with american flag & gold rim

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Dude in the MAGA hat over The Donalds right should reminds me of someone! 😆

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

A----- B----------

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Yup😉

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts