I haven’t seen a lot of Anons comparing drop#s to future or past dates. Maybe we should investigate it further.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. 🇺🇸🙏💃🏋️‍♀️💪🏻🍷🌊🌷⛵️🏝.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

The world has come together to rid us of the DS.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

English patriot. Trump supporter.United States of America is the last stand!!!. #familyiseverything

Trump mentions 17, up pops a 17.😎
Enjoy the show🐸🍿🍿🍿

can someone explain how people suddenly change in the middle of Trump’s speech?

John 17:3 This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ. Psalm 83:18

In response Tracy Hill to her Publication

i think it depends on the camera angle of which network your watching from.

In response Tracy Hill to her Publication

Camera angles. Here some lines to help get an idea for the different perspectives.

(7) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Key word here yall may be "future"
But for now this is the only Q post with 8/21 listed in the body.

https://qalerts.pub/?q=%23861

🙂Sir perhaps we are done with riddles. Spill the beams Doq...post answers not questions please.

Even though the insider told me about "project looking glass" I had LOTS of info to absorb, then categorize time wise, for disbursement of basic info first. Having said that, I still don't really get it. I remember her saying about some big rabbit down there, like a statue? She DEF said that about that.

Oct 11 2020.
#4846.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

At one time I did look into interpreting drop#s as possible dates, but then everyone said not to listen to anyone stating dates, so I stopped.

Ouid - not what you think. Operating Under the Influence of Divinity. :)

Maybe today is the Q-day...
maybe...