Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I always wondered why church is in a building that blocks off God’s creations.

You step into nature and you literally feel God.

But then I remembered that freemasons are deceiving little bastards and it all makes sense.

Nana will be your 17 again!
satan's,(always with a little "s" because Nana refuses to give him ANY power)biggest fear has always been that we would remember our power &direct connection to God/Source/Creator what ever name you give him because he knew that once we did his days would be numbered & his reign over Earth would be over.
We, individually, are just as powerful as satan when we fully realize all of the power God gave our souls& together we are much MORE POWERFUL than satan.
It has never been about money or politics, it has always been about "The Great Deception""The False Prophet"scripture is what we have been living for centuries in satan's hell he has manipulated us to see.
God's great experiment here is to see if we souls can join with the earth suit avatars and be able to control the duality of having good & evil inside of us.
Now we will have a fair chance at free will.
satan's rule is over the moment enough of us wake up, not to politics but to our soul's power

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it