I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

I'm going to redistribute this for you. This is golden.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Spread far and wide! ❤️

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

What is the vibration of love?
"Think Mirror."
WWG1WGA

528 Hz is the love frequency ❤️
Mirror is 825. August 25th?
Q Post 825 is SEC_TEST

"No Coincidences......."
God bless.

And....doesn't 8/25 to 9/11 = 17 days?
Hmmm....

10 days of darkness to holy week.
Happy Easter🐰
Mirror mirror
God Wins.
Love Wins.
Biblical
WWG1WGA

Easter this year was on April 4th, 2021.

Q Drop 44=
Before POTUS departs on Friday he will be sending an important message via Twitter. God bless.

Q drop#4421=
Do you see what is happening?
Q

Mirror, Mirror

Q Drop#1244
"Thousands of people are on the streets, cheering and hugging each other, jumping up and down and honking their horns … things happened so quickly…"
AMAZING, Q!!!!!!!
>>1158228
Like NK, they have been freed.
Assets on the ground.
Q

Am I close?🐸
WWG1WGA 🔔

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Nope - not close - YOU ARE ON IT !!!!!!!! 👍 Keep up the decodes! Makes perfect sense to me! 🙏 😇

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

This is fun! 😀

Only people mentioned by @dmrome in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dennis 1776, click on at the bottom under it