I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

I'm going to redistribute this for you. This is golden.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Spread far and wide! ❤️

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

What is the vibration of love?
"Think Mirror."
WWG1WGA

528 Hz is the love frequency ❤️
Mirror is 825. August 25th?
Q Post 825 is SEC_TEST

Only people mentioned by @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA in this post can reply

And....doesn't 8/25 to 9/11 = 17 days?
Hmmm....

10 days of darkness to holy week.
Happy Easter🐰
Mirror mirror
God Wins.
Love Wins.
Biblical
WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

Blessings and much love to you, my friend!
🙏❤️ 🇺🇸