Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Another day.

Another box of popcorn.

Anons aren’t supposed to believe fake news, yet more and more Anons are buying into everything they’re reading and seeing right now without thinking logically.

🍿🍿🍿

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Anons arent Super Human😡We have bad days just like everybody else

Light worker, truth seeker, digital soldier. Love is everything

In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication

For me, today is one of those bad days. I can handle things but when my kids are upset because they cant do things because they are not vax, that is when I fall. But then again, we are warriors, we fall then we stand up. Tomorrow will be a better day.

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

In response Rebel without a cause to her Publication

God bless you and your family.
Lord Jesus, please send your shinning light down on this family and lift their sprits up as high as the heavens. Let your light shine so bright and beautiful that the children can see through this dark day. Give their parents your great strength to keep them going in these turbulent times.
In Jesus name I pray 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Amen

Thank you patriot, I really appreciate your light. I thank God for our patriot family here on Anonup. I am blessed to have all of you.

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ERMP_rebel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rebel without a cause, click on at the bottom under it