Pop quiz time:

Was “My fellow Americans...” already mentioned on Twitter?

Was it ever going to be Trump that said that?

Who tweeted it?

How long after it was tweeted was that account suspended?

It was the same day POTUS, myself and plenty of Anons were all suspended.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

John John

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

That statement has been repeated over and over by so many people, I don't even pay attention to it anymore.

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

I too was booted the same day as Trump

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

...was booted frim Twitter on the 8th👇🏻from the 6th:
[4 pix]
-Trump
-VK x 2
-my tv 😞

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Sal Redmon to her Publication

remember all the 17s i think it was?

(1) Show this thread

#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

My Twitter account was suspended on that day. Thank God for this site and Gab.

I did have an account on VOAT. Picked up a lot of valuable info from that site, including image files of 2 pages of a report. Files included "NSFL" in their name, and for a very good reason.

well, well, well...🤔
⏳⏱️⏰

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response memes matter to her Publication

awe

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Q Never said that Trump would say it did he?

Words have meaning!
Words running rampant >spells everywhere!

Assume = (Ass) (u) (me)

Q post 55

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No. 147647154
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My FELLOW Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

it's the right thing to do. They don't know neither a day nor an hour.

BOOOOOOM!

Scottish Born & Bread. WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE "Don't piss down my back & tell me it's raining" O.J.W.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

So that is still a NO then??.
Doq's from 1776. Is "my fellow Americans" with "fellow" all lower case.
Actual post being as Nana stated "exactly this" and "FELLOW" all upper case. So we are still waiting.

Totally agree though there was never anything about the who would post it. Just to watch for it being posted.

(7) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

I was suspended around then too!

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

me too...for the second and last time. thats when I came here...which is weird because I had never ever heard of Anonup or ever seen it on other platforms. Kinda like I just gravitated here and I think there was me and like 20 other people then 😁😁😁

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

Me too

(3) Show this thread

All very good questions

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

I was one of them. Total of 5 bans I remember it well. Badge of honor of course. Been red pilling my liberal friends in California on FB since Sep 2020. Lost alot of friends and family but worth every minute.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication

Me too...in fact I purged hundreds of Libs off my fb page. I was tired of being called names.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

2 images
just remembered this

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

🕶

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

Thank You EntheosLives!

(2) Show this thread

Questions like Directions to the Truth

I just went to look at my screenshot and I guess I never paid attention to the count at the bottom. I got the retweet pretty early!! 👀👀👀😁

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA 🇺🇸✌🏼

i told people this was the tweet! but many said it had to come from Potus. i was like look its says the same exact thing like the q post

mors vincit omnia - Never Give Up, Never surrender John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, ...

Yes it was

The day I lost my Twitter account. Never was able to go back….

yep that was the day I was booted with everyone else. permenantly. my lil ol

Questions like Directions to the Truth

Yeah I think thats the retweet that got me kicked off twitter… 😁

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I had the screenshot of that post on patriot1776 account but deleted it a while back

I had already been kicked off Twitter (the week before the election) but that was one of several accounts I still kept up with

I tried to spread the word around on other platforms but folks were still fixated on the idea that it would be Trump posting it

People keep saying the storm is coming - folks, it's been raging for months now!

I was purged that day or the day after I’m pretty sure. Wore it like a badge of honor!

Patriot1776.

i got the ax not long after.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Was booted, the same day. Both primary and backup accounts were suspended

FYI, when I posted about this tweet. I was told over and over by people that the the real post would not come from this "illegitimate" account. You just have to ignore some things.

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

After having had multiple acts taken down, I was permanently suspended that day without opportunity to return. Part of me was quite happy to leave that toxic place, but it was one battlefield where I was happy to fight alongside other seekers of truth. Don't ever doubt that our voices matter, each voice does! We must continue to expose the truth wherever we can. God Bless!

1. Yes
2. No
3. Patriot1776 - JFK Jr
4. 3 days - Jan 9th

Pop question:
Who is Doq Holliday?

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Gunslinger from the Wild West and best friends with Wyatt Earp, involved in the shoot out at the OK Corral. Right Doq🤠🤠😉😉

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

NIXON! My Fellow American's.
Whose Doq
Its a secret

(4) Show this thread

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Same time I was tossed off Twitter along with my two daughters. Badge of honor.
#GodBlessThePatriots

✝️God Wins🇺🇸MAGA🤗Jr. Lives🐸WWG1WGA❤️

✝️God Wins🇺🇸MAGA🤗Jr. Lives🐸WWG1WGA❤️

Patriot1776🇺🇸… ❤️ My purge date, Jan. 15th… Badge of honor

American who Loves Jesus Grandmother fighting 4 future generations Freedom Defender of US Sovereignty We are flooded with Corruption

Was booted along with 45 along with many other peeps. Wear that with honor!