Part of the plan was giving all the remaining evil people a false security blanket before the hammer drops.

How do you set a trap?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Do You Know Why Epoch Times Is Saying Durham Only Gas Indictments For Lower Level FBI And Politicians?

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

“has”

(1) Show this thread

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

With Bait"

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I LOVE THIS PLAN

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

with all the so called traps and bombs, who is stopping FDA from approving jab on Monday. They are all talking about it. So now unvaccinated will be kept out of basically everything, even places to go eat.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

expose them
why interfere with an enemy when they are exposing themselves

You put cheese in it!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

information source + human nature :)

How do you set a trap?