Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

MAGA. MEGA. WWG1WGA! 🍊🍊🍊⭐️⭐️⭐️

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

As a retired teacher 22 years middle school math in the inner city...i whole heartedly agree...it would keep the indoctrination down and help with bad behavior in the kids....

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

If I had children still in school, at this point, I would have to home school. I wouldn't want them to learn all of the nonsense that they are teaching and I definitely would not want them around a teacher who is spreading their spike proteins around the classroom. I know that sounds harsh but why should a child be put into unnecessary danger.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Totally agree with you 👏 👏 👏 🎯 never understood how parents could let strangers 'teach' their kids.

(1) Show this thread

Now that would be a great use for taxpayer dollars!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

💯