Email from Sidney Powell:
Our hospitals are on the road to being massively under-staffed. Surely, no one can make this into good news.

It is horrible to think that at this time there would be a lack of care to sick patients. But, it is the reason that hospitals are under-staffed that we look to for our good news.

Not a lot, but ENOUGH,nurses and hospital workers have said NO to getting the mandated untested, unapproved, and ineffective Covid-CCP vaccine.

They all got fired. Hence, hospitals, that were already understaffed prior to Covid-CCP, are in worse shape.

We stand with these brave people who have lost their jobs to protect their freedom from government tyranny. This could prove to be the tipping point on the vaccine mandates

Massive Nurse Shortage Hits Houston—Weeks After 150 Unvaccinated Nurses and Hospital Workers Fired

QUOTE: Houston hospitals have "reached a breaking point , which struck weeks after 150 hospital workers were fired by Houston Methodist

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

What kind of a "pandemic" forces doctors, nurses and any other health care staffing be fired? Not a serious one, that's for certain!!!

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

😏🌴🙏 Lab tech here. We have been short staffed for so long! I just was sent home for giving them a doctors note saying I can not wear a mask. Headaches, anxiety, short of breath. Our Phlebotomists have given notice to leave. I cannot work with the stupid rules and fake agenda anymore! Now to figure out what is next.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

💙
Whatever it takes
🙏
Keep going forward💞

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

Stay in you’re higher self, no compromise.

(3) Show this thread

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

It's time for them to work in holistic healing centers. I'm glad they didn't take the jabs to keep their jobs.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

all by design

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

yep

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Good for them.

There are many lawyers out there just dying to take the cases of people who were fired because they refused the vaxx; they know that these are slam-dunk cases, sure wins.

A LOT of companies will be sued out of business after this vaxx nonsense is over.

That's a good thing, though.

No businesses will be dumb enough to try this crap again in the future.

#vaccines#Plandemic

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Any help for no masks. Even those who got the vaccines have to be masked. Proud to be maskless but scary I have no work now.

(1) Show this thread

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Hold the Line Patriots! Never take the jab!