8-19-21 Juan O Savin on Admiral Rogers
should be listened to entirely. AMAZING

https://www.bitchute.com/video/N2s7nGMJjpdJ/

37:17 “Admiral Rogers was the head of the NSA.
He ran the whole operation under Obama.
When President Trump won, they start transition ops.
President-Elect Trump meets with people
to be on his Cabinet, run agencies, etc.
What does Adm. Rogers do?
He goes to Trump Tower & shows President-elect Trump
transcripts of conversations he’s having in his SCIF.
Shows him he’s being bugged
& here’s the transcript of stuff you talked about last night.
Trump immediately heads over to another facility
made secure with his own people
cuz he’s being spied on.
Adm. Rogers didn’t make that decision that day.
He didn’t just flip that instant.
Imagine the resolve you have to have
at that critical moment?
When he goes over & talks to Trump
that’s the end of life as he knows it.
THAT WAS THE BEGINNING OF THE FIGHT-BACK.”

Admiral Rogers, hero 🌟

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I have often wondered if perhaps Juan OS was perhaps Admiral Rogers....because where is Admiral Rogers??? Why haven't we heard ANYTHING from him in these past few years?? What an amazing Patriot and Heroe he is and what an extraordinary act of courage he took in informing Trump he was being spied upon. We owe him a great deal! Infinite gratitude to Mike Rodgers💞🙏🌎🌄

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our children❤️🚂🇺🇸

Thank you Admiral Rogers!! I can’t imagine what you had to endure under the beast. Thank you for staying in your postion thriugh that time and protecting our REAL POTUS. YOU ARE A TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT TO BE REMEBERED FOR ALL TIME!!

In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication

Beautifully said, AA17 🙏💞🇺🇸🦅💪

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

🇺🇸This is how I feel about General Rogers ~ A fine man of strong and moral character🇺🇸

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Dottie French to her Publication

☝️🔥🔥🔥👊👊👊🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Thank you!!!! I am so grateful to the American Heroes who put it all on the line.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

The smartest decision Mike Rodgers ever made!!

Congratulations Mr Rodgers for doing what was right for humanity. You must be relieved!
Thank you
Great story

In response arba happihr to her Publication

You've GOT to listen to the whole story! I just took a few notes to post but OMG it's amazing! You're so right, God bless you, Admiral Rogers. Brave brave brave 🙏🇺🇸🌟😻🎖️🎖️🎖️

(1) Show this thread

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

A BIG thanks again!
And thank you for the video link! Was looking for something to listen to while I continue some deep cleaning!

LOVING ROMANA's posts!
She is someone I would love to meet!

🤗🥰💜🙏🤗🥰🤗💜🙏🤗😇 for You!

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

Ty 🙏🌷 Juan talks about some things we already know, but as usual, much that we don't. For me so far the jewel in this vid is the Admiral Rogers story.

Wen the truth [finally] comes out about this war, the numbers of White Hat heroes & their extremely dangerous heroic deeds are going to be mind-boggling!!

Too many have died in this fight for Freedom, but we thank their Spirits eternally & know they are in Heaven anyway looking on & cheering the troops.

When the Victory is announced & the Galactic Celebrations begin, they will be there with us all 🙏🇺🇸🌟

Happy Weekend! 🌟
Happy New House! 🌸
Happy Everything! 😻

(1) Show this thread

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

Thank you!

In response Salt + Light to his Publication

🙏🇺🇸🌟😻🌹

#wwg1wga

(1) Show this thread

Have you heard one of Admiral Rogers speech’s??
He sound awfully like Juan O Savin…

hmm…

In response Digital Soldier to his Publication

LOL!!! No!! 😹 But the story Juan tells about Admiral Rogers in this video with DNRodriguez is riveting & fascinating & a must for Digital Soldiers.

I don't know WHO Juan O Savin is 🤔 Wayne Willot, Admiral Rogers, JFK or somebody else. I don't care. Whomever he is, he's teaching me history & truth every day about HOW things have worked in my stolen government & some of the people involved & their dastardly unspeakable evil deeds & for that I'm deeply grateful. I know others feel the same.

So God bless him whoever he is! 😍🙏🇺🇸🌟

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Digital Soldier to his Publication

There is definitely the inflection but it is not him . . . check his feet, lol. If he is wearing Cowboy boots, you got your man. :) I hear the similarity but it is not exact.

(2) Show this thread