I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

The letter from political prisoner Jeff McKellop, transcribed. I have tried to be as accurate as I can; some of the text is hard to read.

3 Pics

@QTah

My gosh....get these people out of there. Sending many prayers their way. I know someone in prison. He deserves to be in there. I won't get into his details but I can confirm...that the living conditions are horrible. They are very short on toilet paper and they give inmates rags. When they run out of tp they have to reuse this rag over and over. Laundry...they are given 2 outfits and sometimes they don't get the clothing back from laundry which means they are in the same outfit for over a week. Medical is very bad. Many of the guys have bloody blisters all over their bodies and the doctors say they don't know what it is. Maybe they are being experimented on?? They wake up in pools of blood...wear the same dirty clothing. They are shuffled around into isolation for sometimes no reason. With the time they spend in there...they should be counseled and prepared for reentry when they get out. When they get out they often do the same bad thing again. The political prisoners need to be out.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TBIYTC in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Time to Rise Patriots!!!, click on at the bottom under it