The letter from political prisoner Jeff McKellop, transcribed. I have tried to be as accurate as I can; some of the text is hard to read.

3 Pics

@QTah

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Must read and know what our government is doing to us.

I'm really confused. Where is this happening? Is this one of January 6th people that was arrested? I'm not sure I'm understanding. Very sad though and horrible to see this is happening.

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwide🇺🇸🐸🤙

All prison mail is read prior to being mailed, therefore they would never allow this letter to be mailed out. Just saying.

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

My gosh....get these people out of there. Sending many prayers their way. I know someone in prison. He deserves to be in there. I won't get into his details but I can confirm...that the living conditions are horrible. They are very short on toilet paper and they give inmates rags. When they run out of tp they have to reuse this rag over and over. Laundry...they are given 2 outfits and sometimes they don't get the clothing back from laundry which means they are in the same outfit for over a week. Medical is very bad. Many of the guys have bloody blisters all over their bodies and the doctors say they don't know what it is. Maybe they are being experimented on?? They wake up in pools of blood...wear the same dirty clothing. They are shuffled around into isolation for sometimes no reason. With the time they spend in there...they should be counseled and prepared for reentry when they get out. When they get out they often do the same bad thing again. The political prisoners need to be out.

I Am So Sorry For What They Are Going Through, May God Bless Them All! I Can’t Believe This Is My Country! Heartbroken!