Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Another day.

Another box of popcorn.

Anons aren’t supposed to believe fake news, yet more and more Anons are buying into everything they’re reading and seeing right now without thinking logically.

🍿🍿🍿

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

We are all human and make mistakes. Fail forward! God already won. If you can't trust the plan, at least trust God.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

AMEN>

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

How much for a copy of that CD....?

Not a penny, I will try to get it downloaded and sent tomorrow. Ty seriously never my desire to make money off of it. Just a patriot making some tunes.

I'm just a patriot wanting another patriot's music to vibe to!

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

RIGHT ON< well I will try to rip it tomorrow from the master cd and send it on its way. TY I am glad you like it. Real stuff from real places fo sho.

2👊

(1) Show this thread