Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Do you know what they call the Trident III Missile? D5. Yep! The D5 is a missile, probably just loaded with a destination of D.C. Hows that for a 'level' playing fied!!!

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

😂

#WWG1WGA God bless All Patriots! Private First Class/General Flynn’s Digital Army...and proud of it! Love MY President Donald J Trump.🇺🇸

BQQM......💣💣💣💣💣

It must be so.

Kaboom ! 💥💥🔥🔥☄️☄️😎😎

i think Biblical is the word.....💥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I love my God, Country, Family and DJT. Anon for 3 years. FULL TRUST in the plan. I am here to hold the line and be a Warrior for God.

I hope this happens. It's the only way to get rid of all the Demonic symbolism there.

The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What is Coming.

My brother wants to see a public arrest of a corrupt DC politician.😄

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

We are living in the Book of Revelations..

Inextinguishable adj; impossible to extinguish; Not extinguishable; Incapable of being extinguished; unquenchable.

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response General Khaos to his Publication

looks like my sweet boy when he was little!😭🥰

(1) Show this thread

Inextinguishable adj; impossible to extinguish; Not extinguishable; Incapable of being extinguished; unquenchable.

Ooh, I love what you've done with the place!

God fearing, freedom loving American patriot!

In response Barbara Love to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

"...I love the smell of napalm in the morning..."

Raising a PatriQtic family! Eyes wide QPEN!

Yes please!

Our goal is to have a worldwide group of Godly people to read daily the Proverb of the DATE. https://proverbs.club/goal-of-proverbs-club

Bet on it! I will buy every video of it.

Dedicated to the Restoration & Protection of the Fundamental Principles of the Constitution & the Original Intent of Our Founders...

Trump is my POTUS 🇺🇸 Still holding the line #MAGA Gen.Flynn Q WWG1WGA ⭐⭐⭐🇺🇸

Beautiful 💥💥💥#MAGA 🇺🇸👊

Love God, Love Family, Love Self. Patriot, wife, and mother. #WWG1WGA

Noice! I'm ready to REALLY get this party started so we can focus on rebuilding a united Earth.

is it true that the fencing around the capitol has been taken down? most all the troops are gone?

In response Jack Miller to his Publication

imho, not true. Optics and theatre- msm misinformation

(1) Show this thread

i am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mom and a nonnie...a princess to my King and Heavenly Abba...and a freedom loving Trump loving patriot

the sooner the better....

Burn the swamp nest up!!

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

Raze it to the ground and then blow up the dumbs.

post#4953- 4800 =153 Fish from the Right* Side of the Boat... is she Comming Yet? stop ;)

Wow, praise to our Saviors!

The Hamburg Syndrome from 1979 - All Of This Is Happening Right Now!

Watch this video before YOuTube deletes it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-U-VnBdtyQ

You know I am beginning to wonder if Kiefer Sutherland was telling us something with the TV Series called Designated Survivor! Capitol was bombed and all who were inside died. Except one... who was in a protected room like a mini bombshelter within the Capitol, he later became VP and wnated to take out the President! Too much of that series is so close to our reality, they even had a Virus Outbreak segment!

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

too many series and movies are very close to what we are experiencing. they flaunt it in our faces.

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

So much predictive programming.

(2) Show this thread