Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

i have gotten 2 texts in the last few days supposedly from Mike lindell telling me about a mypillow sale and asking for my support.

if this is real, how did Mike Lindell get my cell number because i have never give it to him or his company.

I think it is a scam. I have blocked all the numbers so far.

Have you had this happen to you yet?

I get scammers every single day, all day long.

I got them to. Did you give phone number to Frank speech? I wanted to watch symposium so i did after that vie gotten them. To get into sight it makes you enter phone number and email. That's what Im guessing it is.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QballAnon1776 in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

I MAY HAVE. ARGH!! GOOD POINT, BUT IT IS NOT OK. I DO NOT EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER RESPOND TO THOSE TEXTS.

WORSE THAN ANNOYING.

I WILL BLOCK ALL. TO ME IT IS ALL SCAMS IF THEY APPROACH ME FOR ANYTHING BY TEXT OR PHONE.

I AM NOT HERE FOR ANYONE'S CONVENIENCE. IF I PURCHASE, IT IS MY OWN IDEA, NOT HARASSMENT.

THE TESTS WERE RUDE.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

not sure about Lindell anymore he seems to be all over the place. I definitely wasn't expecting spam from my pillow

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

pissed i did it and there is no opt out i see

RIGHT BUT IF WE COMPLAIN IT WILL GET BACK TO THEM EVENTUALLY, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

i SIGNED ANTHONY SABATINI'S PEITION FOR A FORENSIC AUDIT ON 2020 ELECTION IN FLORIDA, AND NOW HE EMAILS EVERY SINGLE EFFING DAY ASKING FOR MONEY.

WELL, LESSON LEARNED THE HARD WAY, I GUESS.

(1) Show this thread