i have gotten 2 texts in the last few days supposedly from Mike lindell telling me about a mypillow sale and asking for my support.

if this is real, how did Mike Lindell get my cell number because i have never give it to him or his company.

I think it is a scam. I have blocked all the numbers so far.

Have you had this happen to you yet?

I get scammers every single day, all day long.

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Yes, it has. I delete them.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Data Gramma to her Publication

🙏👊💥💪 me too. annoying

(1) Show this thread

alot of people want mike to disappear..i think its a scam. my sister in mich got one.. ..

Excommunicated explorer examining experienced existence; extrapolating exhibited expectations.

Sometimes one can just reply with a text that says "stop," and your number will be removed from their call list. Works for some of the spam numbers anyway.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response rolandkhan to his Publication

I did that to the first text. Then I got another one today, from a similar but different number. I did STOP both times.

Annoying.

today from 507-632-0222 (minnesota area code)

my pillow is in Chaska Minnesota

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Bro, your on the FB Lie list, remember? 😁

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

totally right, I think about that every day, every time a plane flies by (and i can hear it, because that is unusual to hear it), every scam and spam I get, when weird people are driving slow in my neighborhood, etc.

yesterday I had someone text me and say WHO IS THIS?

WTF, WHO DOES THAT SHIT?

FBLIE WANTS TO ENTRAP PATRIOTS, IN ANY WAY THEY CAN. Screw them!

LOL, if they are spying on me still, they are wasting their time and they are desperate.

I live a clean life and always will. They are stupid in a way, but they just have better computers and get paid to chase patriots, that's all. On our dime!!

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

I got them to. Did you give phone number to Frank speech? I wanted to watch symposium so i did after that vie gotten them. To get into sight it makes you enter phone number and email. That's what Im guessing it is.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

pissed i did it and there is no opt out i see

I MAY HAVE. ARGH!! GOOD POINT, BUT IT IS NOT OK. I DO NOT EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER RESPOND TO THOSE TEXTS.

WORSE THAN ANNOYING.

I WILL BLOCK ALL. TO ME IT IS ALL SCAMS IF THEY APPROACH ME FOR ANYTHING BY TEXT OR PHONE.

I AM NOT HERE FOR ANYONE'S CONVENIENCE. IF I PURCHASE, IT IS MY OWN IDEA, NOT HARASSMENT.

THE TESTS WERE RUDE.

(2) Show this thread

did you sign up for frankspeech? if ao, you had to sign in with a phone number.