Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

As Biden brings thousands and thousands of unvetted Afghanistan men uncgecked into America I ask you again to see their unseen army that is building to destroy us.

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Having, at one time, lived near the largest population of mohamadans outside of the middle east, I saw this army long ago. I was called paranoid.

I have long said that they are coming for the children, to avenge the loss of so many generations. There is a part of me that thinks the reason for the lockdowns and school closings, was because of a threat that could inly be stopped if they didn’t have target rich enviroments. Something along the lines of a coordinated, nationwide attack on children at school.

The interesting thing in all of this? They will kill those who helped them to pull it off, first. They have no respect for those who will betray their own. If people cannot be trusted to stand with thwir own? They cannot be trusted at all.

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

did that at schools in Melbourne andni am sure elsewhere

Every time I tried to tell people about what I believed was being planned. I was told that our “intellegance” community would never let it happen. There was no way that a group could organize and pull such a thing off. Sadly, it is because of the 🤡’s that we find ourselves in this situation at all. My hope at this point is, that the 🤡’s get stuck over there and the TB deals with them. The real mercenaries are the one’s who sold out for the love of money and adventure. They are no longer patriots of any country and they come from all countries. They may have once been our military but their allegence is somewhere else. They bear the responsibility for this, just as much as those who paid them. This is why they hate America. America has been the face of the 🤡’s. This is why they were left in Benghazi. It was a 🤡operation and as such, not sanctioned by American military. The stand down was issued by the head of the 🤡’s. Most assets we see being taken are 🤡 assets.

In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Anatated in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ana Tate, click on at the bottom under it