Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Not gonna lie.

Taliban riding bumper cars and eating ice cream is kinda funny.

🍿🍿🍿

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Doq..went down this rabbit hole this AM. what do you think?
😱😳👉PROOF...Biden CHANGED Trump’s VACCINES 👈😱😳

Question: WHY DOES TRUMP RECOMMEND THE “VACCINE”?

Answer: BECAUSE “HIS” “OPERATION WARP SPEED shots did NOT I N C L U D E The mRna death CLOTSHOT from German BioNTech!! 😤😳

🛑Biden “STOLE” the Election NOVEMBER 3rd.

THEN ON NOVEMBER 9th
👇
🛑Nov. 9 German partner BioNTech “showed that their vaccine was remarkably effective”

😳👉 “The application from Pfizer and its German partner BioNTech came after data released on Nov. 9 showed that their vaccine was remarkably effective. A week later, biotechnology company Moderna announced similarly spectacular results. And federal regulators have cleared the first fully at-home test for the coronavirus and the first antibody treatment for covid-19.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/11/20/covid-pfizer-vaccine/%3foutputType=amp

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/some-americans-likely-need-covid-19

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

I suggested that same thing right here a couple months ago. The Trump jab was a placebo. Right after he left office the switch was made. Look at the adverse reaction statistical data. Huge jump beginning in March or so.

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

if we know the switch from placebo was done surely djt would know as well and would not be promoting the jab

In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication

Dont think he did know until after. Look. Things have to be allowed to play out. Interfering in one cabal move will lead to a worse next cabal retaliatory move. Its multi-dimensional chess. Same with the jab. This is the greatest war in history being fought on a level only few can comprehend. And as in every war before... people die. Its just trying to limit that number as much as possible. If 2-3 million die from the jab...isnt that better than a far greater number from something much worse? Evil knows no limit to pain, suffering and death as a means to their ends. That is a very difficult pill to swallow for most people. Remember the goal was to limit humanity to around 500M. Imagine the magnitude of what would have happened had Trump not won in 16. You cant. We dropped 2 bombs on Japan. Killed over 150k people. Imagine if we had to invade Japan directly. 150k pales in comparison to the loss of life from that

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

i fully understand what you are saying but i live in Malta nearly 500 000 and over 400 000 fully jabbed

Dont know the total population but Id say right around 800,000? Who got hit hard at the start? The virus was intentionally released late Oct 2019. Military World Games. Wuhan, China. C19 is not what its made out to be. In fact...its already gone. Completely. 147 countries attended the Games. I think Italian military was main focus of release. Thats who got really hit hard in the beginning. It spread N,S, E and W from there. Huge tourism. Vatican at Christmas? Malta id close to Italy, yes? Im sure the fear there was quite high, yes? That fear led to higher % of population getting the jab. Yes?

virus mostly came from folk going to skinresorts northern italy. maltese have a high rate of obesity, diabetes etc ….small gene pool

Pre-existing conditions. Co-morbidity. Was there a big push for the jab there? By government.

oh yes very much so our vice pm is heart surgeon (in all his glory promoting jab) and wait for it health superintendent charmaine gauci is affliated to bill n melinda gates found. and she is alwo connected to knoghts of malta. pm is unjabbed and according to him ‘the waves (covid) are in the sea! if it was not for him i think we would have had radical draconian measure like oz and nz

I understand. It was a concerted effort. As you know, Gates is a proponent of population control through genocide. That in mind, I'm quite sure they use health demographics to target certain areas. Look at Gibraltar. Highest jab rate in the world. Prime real estate. The realities of what their intent is goes beyond the imagination of most good people. We just aren't wired to envision such evil put into motion against other people.

Only people mentioned by @Robert1957 in this post can reply

yip, i have been keeping a close eye on gibraltar and israel.