#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

THE PCR TEST

I SOLD THESE FOR A MFG.

THE SENSITIVITY LEVEL PICKS UP THE COMMON COLD

YOU CANNOT TEST FOR COVID 19 SPECIFICALLY
YOU CAN TEST FOR SAARS RELATED ILLNESSES

🤡a piece of viral material is not an infection nor does it indicate active or inactive. Total scam, we all carry virus and bacteria and the cycles used to test will show something for almost every person tested. Good to keep a hoax pandemic alive but nothing to do with infections, illness or active vs. inactive common cold. JOKE

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @maybeherb in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

Total scam. Never before in flu season have HEALTHY people been tested to see if they are sick.
Never before have people been told to do things during flu season that would WEAKEN their immune system.
Never before was fear used during flu season.
Never before were cures banned and medical licences threatened during a "pandemic."
Never before was a "vaccine" pushed that alters your DNA.
Never before have million dollar incentives been offered to get a "vaccination."
Never before have people bern threatened with job and freedom losses because of flu season.
Never before have masks been pushed during flu season.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

🎯love all our patriots who have the info needed right at hand👍

(1) Show this thread