Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

gahhh this is soo good TQ/T17 for sharing!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

Love Scotty Mar!!!

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

❤️17❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Always love Scotty Films.👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🇺🇸

I am a Patriot and supporter of Donald J Trump. #MAGA #KAG Needed alternative to Twitter! Great to meet #Anons #Q

President Trump must have said 17 a 1000 times during his presidency and the number continues to pop up everywhere in the Media. President Trump also said in one part of this video its "17+ ME"
(Q+ ME). What does 17 mean?

In response Kevin Bailey to his Publication

Q - is the 17th letter

In response Kevin Bailey to his Publication

I like that - overcoming the enemy

(2) Show this thread

Retired truck driver, wife, mother, grandmother. Grateful to be in the USA at this time in history. Sept 17, 1993 sobriety date.

That was great!
Haven’t seen a scotty film in a long time.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

Thank you this is very good