Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Not gonna lie.

Taliban riding bumper cars and eating ice cream is kinda funny.

🍿🍿🍿

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Doq..went down this rabbit hole this AM. what do you think?
😱😳👉PROOF...Biden CHANGED Trump’s VACCINES 👈😱😳

Question: WHY DOES TRUMP RECOMMEND THE “VACCINE”?

Answer: BECAUSE “HIS” “OPERATION WARP SPEED shots did NOT I N C L U D E The mRna death CLOTSHOT from German BioNTech!! 😤😳

🛑Biden “STOLE” the Election NOVEMBER 3rd.

THEN ON NOVEMBER 9th
👇
🛑Nov. 9 German partner BioNTech “showed that their vaccine was remarkably effective”

😳👉 “The application from Pfizer and its German partner BioNTech came after data released on Nov. 9 showed that their vaccine was remarkably effective. A week later, biotechnology company Moderna announced similarly spectacular results. And federal regulators have cleared the first fully at-home test for the coronavirus and the first antibody treatment for covid-19.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/11/20/covid-pfizer-vaccine/%3foutputType=amp

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/some-americans-likely-need-covid-19

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

I suggested that same thing right here a couple months ago. The Trump jab was a placebo. Right after he left office the switch was made. Look at the adverse reaction statistical data. Huge jump beginning in March or so.

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

if we know the switch from placebo was done surely djt would know as well and would not be promoting the jab

I believe Trump does know that his Vaccine was replaced. I think he had to keep pushing the Vax to keep America Open but at the same time he stresses that everyone should make their own decision about taking the Jab.

After the Awakening happens, I have a Feeling HIS Vaccine may help as an Antidote (or at least a treatment) for those stuck with mRna. 🙏🇺🇸

In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Yes. Yes. Yes.

President Trump said, many times. THE MED BEDS WILL BE COMING IN JUNE!

Whatever evil crap took place after he left office, DJT is FOUR STEPS ahead of everyone and he has THE CURE for everything happening medically...except for...those that have already passed.