this is a hats off nod to all the asswipe harvard grads that wrote papers arguing for the civil rights of Guantanamo detainees over 10 years ago (while your rich parents paid for your undergrad and law school bills) .

Now you are graduated and have families, and I wonder how you feel knowing that your argued to help terrorists topple Afghanistan. These terrorists were making heroin to sell to the CIA.

Now you have kids. How's that working out for you? I know one in particular, and your family who waxxed on how smart you are that your law school teachers raved about you5r paper, and you all make me sick. Arguing for treason. Arguing to shoot at American soldiers, while NONE of you serve the military because it is beneath you to take orders to protect our great country.

I AM TOTALLY SUSPECT OF ALL IVE LEAGUE SCHOOLS. IF I HEAR YOU WENT TO THIS TYPE OF SCHOOL IT JUST TELLS ME YOU ARE PROBABLY A TRAITOROUS ARRAGANT MARXIST SHITHEAD.

You all make me sick.

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

There's a lot of educated derelicts out there. In fact I would say the fast majority with advanced degrees. The number I run across everyday is mind numbing

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

🙏😃👊

(1) Show this thread

JFK went to Harvard.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Not1 Worry to her Publication

👊😃🙏YEP. THE PERSON I AM WRITING ABOUT, AND THE FRIENDS & LAW SCHOOL TEACHERS INVOLVED, WENT TO HARVARD LAW.

LIVES IN CHICAGO NOW. 2 KIDS, HOUSE PAYMENT, ETC.

I REALLY WANT TO SPEAK TO SOME OF THE FAMILY ABOUT THIS, BUT NOT NOW. MAYBE LATER ON.

JFK IS ALWAYS AN EXCPETION TO ME, ALTHOUGH HE IS AND WAS NOT PERFECT. BUT I DO NOT RECALL HIM FIGHTING FOR THE DARK SIDE, BUT THE GOOD SIDE.

TY FOR YOU POST!! HAVE A GREAT DAY!

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

🎯🔥👊☝️

"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear".

Spot on with that post.