Only people mentioned by @PhyllisDiller in this post can reply

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

Makes ALL the sense.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

who is Madeline?

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

A little girl that went missing years ago over in Europe somewhere(forgive me for not remembering exactly where) while her parents were out of the hotel...this happened while the family was on holiday. if you look it up, the police did sketches of the "suspects" and they look amazingly like the podestas and ghislaine maxwell....

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I have that photo somewhere. That doesn't look like what I saw years ago. I will look through my archive.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Are you sure this is not photoshopped? Look at his left foot.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

No, I am not sure at all. I got this off of a trusted source on telegram...but you know how sometimes things slip through.

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

DOES ANYONE KNOW APPROX WHAT YEAR THIS PIC WAS TAKEN?

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

CAN WE IDENITFY THIS PERSON?

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Kinda looks like a young Kissinger

(1) Show this thread

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

There's a lot of younger guys in this picture. Do we know who they are and what their doing now?

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

Like the second guy on the right, Matt Knowles?

(1) Show this thread

This was one case that made gave me sleepless nights( makes sense now why this got such high media coverage).. put myself in the parents shoes imagining their grief... followed every lead that the greedy media threw at us ... and had many a sleepless night thinking where could Madeleine be? or what would i do if i sighted her somewhere in my travel trips! then i didnt rwcognize the dmon in ghe media... now i do!! how they kept playing this ... selling the kidnapping narrative day in day out!!! ...: so seeing this post makes me sick in my stomach!

Wife, MOM, patriot... Nurse! #wwg1wga RIP-Sgt. CST USMC (operation Iraqi Freedom) ❤️

In response Grace Rodrick to her Publication

same!!! so sick now that we are awake and know how to think for ourselves!

(1) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

🤮🤮🤮

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

This one and MANY MORE.....Heather O'Rouke is another one I can't wait to see JUSTICE come in with a sword on.....

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

unbelievable! waiting for more truth in this case

The one the circled one is standing next to with blue tie on is John Podesta's brother, Tony. Looks like Seth Rich is in front. Not sure about that one, you are right time we listed them all in this pic.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I see Podesta. Seth Rich???😱😨 woah...what does that mean???

But I want to know who each and every one is, this is important, because they will want clemency and they will lie like a rug to trick people into thinking they are ok.

Those red shoes totally freak me out. Especially Vatican wearing red shoes.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

does anyone have a list identifying these people?

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Yes that's a tough call to make without the sauce

(1) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Wow. Q was right: these people are sick. Can you fathom sacrificing your child for upward mobility?

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

🤮😭😤😡