Today I stood for the teachers, nurses, doctors, and Military personnel...

To those people I would tell you you have the support of the Country and the World, as you leave your professions rather than taking illegal and immoral jab.

Thank you for your Courage.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=214554153953169&id=100061957568645

#NeverComply
#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Miss you, may heaven have blessed you for your courage, love of country and humanity, and truth! 😢😢♥️♥️🙏🙏https://www.bessandloie.com/veronica-wolski-obituary-veronica-wolski-death-cause-of-death/

🙏If only those same doctors and nurses would have stood for you Dearest sweet lady. Our hearts are broken as we find learn of your passing. You will always be in our hearts. R.I.P Veronica. 🙏

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

🙏get well soon dear Veronica ❤️ we love you.

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

God Bless you, you are AMAZING! I have the same hat by the way but in blue. Stay strong lovely!

WWG1WGA! 😉🌴🙏 Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

🙏🌴😘 I'm ready to leave the shit show lab but I need a job. Do you have one for me? I would love to work at home far away from the corrupt medical field. I would be so happy in my own little world with my God loving computer family.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Amen!!!

Happy to see a familuar face again! where did you all go?

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

God Bless You! ❤️🙏✝️

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Having a wife who is a ICU RN and two sons serving in the Navy, I thank Q from the bottom of my heart Veronica.

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

#NeverComply 🙌🏻🕊

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Thank you, Veronica!#NeverComply

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

we are...

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

WRWY
WWG1WGA

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

God Bless, Veronica.